The cries of the people have been heard! Reviews of Evil League of Evil applications are lacking YouTube and low-budget submissions; it is high time to remedy this mistake! Currently I am 1/5 the way through the list of YouTube submissions (the search engine indicates over 1,700 video tagged “Evil League of Evil”) and in honor of the time spent, I present to you a handful of noteworthy submissions, regardless of their production budget.
- The Sock He killed the Snuggle detergent bear
- The Pocket Paradox controls time
- The Reverend is a top notch puppet and song performance
- Skull Spider controls your mind
- UltraJoe Bot A robot made for organizing comics seeks a higher calling
- The Evil Robot (a personal favorite) Grr! Arg! A clever, bout-of-laughter inducing submission. And bravo to the robot costume design.
- The Final Countdown How many heartbeats do you have left to live?
- The interFEARer you can’t call out for help; very clever costume and idea
- Lady Laday The best high budget submission I’ve seen w/ a female lead
- Lord Stabbington has a legacy of murder
- DIE-ronic Killing in ironic ways :)
- Psychic Natsu an international submission
- Prof. Tom Smith (noteworthy because he Rick Rolled the ELE; that’s evil.)
- Black Stork if female superheros were pregnant…
- Vampire 180 Cursed to haunt the day.
- Princess Zombie Great low-budget submission w/ a female lead
- The Destroyer (for cat lovers)
- Fast Sombrero Hats have never been so dangerous
- Armaniac Where do supervillians go for their costumes?
Hopefully the Pt. II list is to be created soon along with a master list and an overall top 20.