I started The 11 Ways blog today. It will be a series of blog posts all on the 11 ways to do something. Here I talk about the 11 ways to optimize your content for your readers and Google.
Google loves long content, readers want instant information
Follow these 11 ways to optimize your long content for your readers.
- Start with the conclusion. People don’t scroll. Don’t waste your time with an elaborate introduction. Cut right to the chase.
- Have headers and sub-headers tell the reader the main points. Headers highlight the main points. Subheaders keep your audience moving through the content.
- Have only 1 idea per paragraph. If you have multiple ideas in a paragraph, the reader scanning your content will miss the secondary ideas.
- Use 1 sentence as a paragraph to make a point.
- Shorten your sentences. The Hemmingway App is a great help with this.
- Make important…
View original post 76 more words